Xp proccessor problem

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: Is it the motherboard?: Xp proccessor problem
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Baldfatbloke on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 01:57 pm:

I have just purchased a 1600+ XP proccessor.I am running it on a BN790T MOTHERBOARD.i WAS ASSURED BY THE COM SHOP that it would run the proccessor at the right speed of around 1400mhz.However try as I might it will only run at 951mhz.I removed the jumper pins as recomended by the shop to no avail.I am baffled.Can anyone help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 07:07 pm:

As this is pretty much a Newbie" forum, I doubt that you are going to get an answer to your question, but you can go here and I am quite sure you will get a prompt answer.
http://www.pcqanda.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page