Sound probs

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: Sound Card Concerns: Sound PROBLEM: Sound probs
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By scott thompson on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 07:13 pm:

ok here it goes i sure hope someone can help,,no one else can seem too,well i reformatted the hard drive in my comp im using windows 98,,well once i reformatted i didnt have any sound and my video was crappy so i found the drivers for audio and video,and i downloaded them the video wotks fine now but still no sound,,so i call a tech and he said beings that i dont have the original disk to the computer ,that i am missing something on it to with my sound,,so he told me to just buy a sound card and that should fix the problem,,so i di so,,i bought a sound blaster live 5.1,,i found the drivers and downloaded them still i have no sound,,i talked to diff guy yesterday and he told me to make sure my bios plug and play was enabled ,,so i dont know if that is right ,,please some one help ive been on this for 4 days now

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page