Digital Cameras

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: Digital Cameras
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Valerie on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 09:37 pm:

Can anyone tell me....after downloading pictures from a digital camera, doing what I have to with them and then deleting off my desktop, (only want them there long enough to email them) whether they are still in a file or on hardrives. I know with our scanner, any pictures that are saved to desktop and then deleted, they aren't really gone. I have to go to my computer, click on vistascan, then on images and delete them from there before they say bye bye for good. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Val

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By InfiniteZer0 on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 11:09 pm:

the answer is yes and no... what kind of digital camera??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dai on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 07:19 pm:

hi, fisrt time on for me, just found your site.ive got a sagem mobile phone and want to get pics off it and on to my pc then print them,ive got xp. i bought a data cable with a small cd, plugged it in and ran the disc but no luck,can anyone help me please, dai

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page