Cd does not find blank medium

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: CD Players: Cd does not find blank medium
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By george on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 02:24 am:

I have a burner (E drive) that has quit reading a blank medium. It will read a music cd, and cd's I have created in the past. when I load a blank the green light goes on for approx 20 seconds then goes out. the machine does not even promt me on what I want to do (burn a disk using nero, windows media player) I run Nero as my burner software (done this for the past 6 months) I've deleted the software and rebooted then reinstalled it. My burner is from BTC they no longer make the unit the model is BTCBCE1610IM is this a driver issue? I never got an install disc when the machine was built? I also have a dvd reader(D drive)that works fine any clues? is the unit toast

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page