Spooler problem /printer

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: Printer Problem.: Spooler problem /printer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandilew on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 09:07 pm:

Yesterday I was printing out a paper, and the ink was not working properly, so I stopped the printing by canceling the printing order. Something went wrong, and now I can't get the printer to work at all. I continue getting a message that says: spooler subsystem App is closed. But I can't find any information in "help and support" that tells me how to correct this problem. Until that is corrected, I can't use the printer. I sure could use some help here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 07:11 pm:

The MS knowledge base has some items about this - one is KB810894 http://support.microsoft.com
but it involves editing the registry, which you may not want to do (I know I'm too frightened to do it!) so you may like to look through the knowledge base for other solutions first.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page