PC camera drivers installation

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: Please help: PC camera drivers installation
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
I want softwere of divces pc camera (( TNC UW10TNC-1250VUE ))  5   09/18 05:12am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Roxann Shep on Saturday, March 03, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

I have installed a new hard drive and the guy at computer store formatted it and put in windows 98 for me. When I tried to install my camera drivers it installs 64% from floppy then prompts for windows 98 cdrom and after I put that in it says can't find files.SO how do I get my camera drivers installed???The old hard drive i had never had a problem when i plugged in my pc camera.it always just picked it up.Please help if you can.Email me at southernbabe66@email.com..thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 05, 2001 - 02:29 pm:

Roxann:

You put the cd-rom in there, that is right. But it will still look for files from your floppy drive. Silly Micro$oft windows doesn't realize that when it asks for the cd-rom it should look in the cd-rom.

When it gets to 64%, put in the cd, then when it says "please insert windows 98 second edition cd-rom", press OK. You may have to press it several times...but you are looking for a box to pop up that says "Location:" and has a pulldown menu. When you get that dialog box, hit the browse button, go to your cd-rom drive, and the win98 directory. That should finish the copying.

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page