My Hard Drive Diagram shows all free space!

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: My Hard Drive Diagram shows all free space!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, June 23, 2001 - 01:49 am:

Hello there. In My Computer I look under the "C" drive icon and click on properties where it shows the amount of space left on my hard drive. The numbers show differently but the "pie diagram" itself shows all purple colour (meaning the whole hard drive has free space and therefore nothing on it) now I know that's not true as there are plenty of things on my hard drive, including all my programs! Does anyone know or have any idea why these two pieces of information in the dialog box are not "agreeing" with each other? Any ideas and/or suggestions would be great! Just curious to know! Thanks :o)
Debbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Saturday, June 23, 2001 - 01:56 am:

Debbie,

Only thing i can figure is that you have a pretty large hard drive, and that the space taken up is not enough to reflect any difference in the pie chart. However, that seems unlikely.

If the number amount of free space is accurate, then I just wouldn't worry about the pictures.

Josh Lowe

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page