Sound PROBLEM

TNC Discussion Board: Hardware Concerns: Sound Card Concerns: Sound PROBLEM
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Erratic Sound  2   11/02 12:24pm
Sound probs  1   11/22 07:13pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Nauman Khalid on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

Last week I bought a Toefl CD and it was working well and the sound in Listening section was good.
But now when I used the CD the sound doesn't heard. I cannot figure out this problem. Please help if anybody solves.
Thanks.
Nauman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 03:17 am:

Does regular sound work in windows?
Like, if you have a startup sound for windows, does it still play?

Is this CD an audio only cd, or is it computer based?

These are important questions to help solve your problem.

Josh (posting periodically, inconsistantly, and randomly.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carter Eggen on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 01:59 pm:

Hi Josh,
I seem to be having the same trouble as Nauman. Am using Windows ME. Sound has been working fine for a year or more but now the Start-up sound does not work and it will not play CD music sound but will play Midi tunes from a floppy disc. will play some E-mail music but not all. Can you and/or anyone else help me? Thanks,
Cartier

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page