I removed a download & it didn't delete completely

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: I removed a download & it didn't delete completely
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 01:35 pm:

I downloaded a program called ePrompter, it's an email program where you can check other email boxes from this program without having to go back to the actual mailbox. It makes *alert* sounds when new messages arrive. I suspected it was slowing down & *hanging up* my computer performance, so I went in & deleted it. It didn't delete all the way (never had that happen before). It said all was deleted but?????a couple of things I don't remember. I can't find it in any programs or files, but when turning on the computer, the ePrompter box comes on saying they "encountered an error & need to close" and I'm also still hearing the *alert* sounds on my computer. How do I find the remaining stuff that got left in & get rid of it? Thank you to anyone who can help!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page