Delete Drop-Downs

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Delete Drop-Downs
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
I cannot get rid of my homepage !!!!!!!  1   05/21 07:35am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard Hinds on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 04:10 am:

How Do You Delete The ID's, Names, Passwords, etc... In The Drop-Down Menu Boxes Used For Loging-in, etc...

And How Do You Delete Messages That Were Not Sent Because Of An Error...(on my part)
I Forgot To Put The Correct E-Mail Address In OutLook Express, It Had Some "Crazy Symbols In The "To: Address Bar" And Now I Can't Get Rid Of The Messages That I Was Trying To Send!

Help!

Thanks
Richard Hinds
therichardh1@juno.com
(this is my "contact" Address...so, please use it for just that! It's holds only 2megs!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 02:14 pm:

If it's a Windows program, or a web site, you should be able to highlight the item to delete by putting your cursor over it, and then pressing the delete key.

Deleting unsent messages - which program do you use?

Dianne Reuby

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page