Outlook express sent mess.

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Outlook express sent mess.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By grandma7 on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 12:25 am:

Hi,
In the Newbieclub newsletter there was a part that said outlook express doesn't delete all the sent email that you have sent out but moves it to another place but it is still on your hard drive.. Joe told us how to get these sent email's off of our hard drives by going to outlook express and delete all the delete items and while the delete items is still highlighted go to file then compact all floders... He said it would take some time to do all of this if you have never done it before... I have done all of this but I have spent 10 1/2 hours on this and still it wants to keep compact more folders... When do I know that I have done all of them and also would like to know where do all these folders go and if there is a way to get rid of them... Thank You Jan

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page