Take pictures off computer and put on a dic to save

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Take pictures off computer and put on a dic to save
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By devine7762 on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 01:13 am:

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TAKE PICTURES PEOPLE HAVE EMAILED ME OR I HAVE SAVED ONTO A DISC SO I CAN SAVE THEM OFF THE COMPUTER INCASE I REMOVE THEM BY MISTAKE??????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By binkythebinkster on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 05:21 am:

What you want to do will depend partly on your operating system, available hardware and software, and what kind of disk you want to use for saving pictures. Can you provide this information. If so, I can share with you my own experiences saving graphic images of all types, not just pictures.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page