"Not enough space" on floppy for download

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Download ebook to floppy: "Not enough space" on floppy for download
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 04:29 am:

I am trying to download a file recovery program since my computer crashed two days ago, to keep from overwriting too much stuff. But I don;t know how to do it. I blundered through thinking the floppy would eject when it was full so I could slip another in but it didn't. I realized at 2.08 it was over the allotted space ejected the floppy and put another formatted disk in to continue. But the computer says "Not enough space in this drive please select another drive"! Can anybody tell me what's going wrong and how to correct this situation?
Thanks
Baffled

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jgvernonco on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 01:57 pm:

You said that you system crashed. Is the system up and running now, or are you using another machine for this download?

I also need to clarify; you are trying to download a program from the net? What program is it?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page