Won't open in new window for downloading files.

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Won't open in new window for downloading files.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lady Wolfe on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 02:25 pm:

Hi everyone! Lady Wolfe here. I am frustrated to say the least. I download a lot of PSP Tubes and files off the net. My computer used to open the download box in a new window when I clicked on the download link. It doesn't do that anymore for some reason. Sometimes it's not a big deal because I can right click and choose open in new window. Other times the websites have it set up so you can't right click. I can still download the files, but the page I was downloading from will then close and I have to start IE all over again and go back to the download page again. It takes way too much time this way and is driving me nuts. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks...Lady Wolfe

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page