E-books

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Web Page Download???: E-books
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Web Page icons  7   08/04 08:25pm
Can't delet Adobe  2   08/12 08:37pm
Need help with links on my web page  2   09/01 11:28am
Can not install music on my web page  1   10/21 04:39pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marion Shean on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:55 am:

I have a book of 80 pages that I want to have a customer to be able to download as a free gift for filling out a registration form on my web page. Just how do I do this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 05:55 pm:

I use the Bravenet http://www.bravenet.com forms processor. It's free. When you set it up, you enter the web page that you want to display after your visitor has filled in the form. On this page, I have the download link for my free ebook. It sends me a message when people download.

You'll need to upload the ebook file to your web host, and make sure that you use the same filename that you put in your link. Make sure that the page with the link also has your navigation buttons or links on it, so your visitor isn't stranded, and can carry on browsing your site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By marion Shean on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 12:36 am:

Thanks dreuby, I'll put this information to good use

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page