Can't delet Adobe

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Web Page Download???: E-books: Can't delet Adobe
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marion Shean on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 07:47 pm:

I HAVE Adobe go live 6 on my computer and have had a lot confliction between that and Microsoft Front Page.
I have tryed to delet it but just will not let me. I go to add remove- programs, do the remove step but it is still there. I would realy like to get Adobe Go Live 6 deleted. I do have the program on a disk so if I needed it again I am save in that respect. Does any one have an answer for me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marion Shean on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 08:37 pm:

A follow up, on this delet thing, I found the file in -- all users --- start menue -- would it be safe to delet it here

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page