Seasons Greetings to one & all.................

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Seasons Greetings to one & all.................
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandy on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 12:31 pm:

Aloha my newbie friends & family,
I say this cause this is a great program you have here..Please keep it going strong and as the saying goes...Two Heads are better than One....TRUE..cause when we all help each other..we share our knowledge and help others learn...Don't forget this..we were all there at on time or another..So as the Christmas season comes about I wish you & yours a very;
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.....MAY YOU ALL HAVE GODS BLESSING TO GUIDE YOU ALL THRU THE COMMING YEAR 2001.
As we also say in Hawaii..Melekalikimaka(Merry Christmas) and Hauole Makahiki Hou(Happy New Year)
OH..AND one more thing..DRIVE SAFELY..THE LIFE YOU SAVE MAYBE YOUR OWN...
Enjoy Life people..for that's the only one you got
Aloha ..and seasons greeting..b cool:)..Sandy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arline on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 03:59 pm:

Thank you all,

You have been there for "ME" when "I" needed you most.

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year

Regards,

Arline

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page