Do I really need OUTLOOK EXPRESS?

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Do I really need OUTLOOK EXPRESS?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandy K on Tuesday, February 06, 2001 - 10:57 pm:

Hi..:)
Have been doing some clean up and want to know about Keeping/Deleting/Uninstalling alot of these unwanted files that I don't need or have never used.O.k...better yet am trying to get more space.Anyway ,one day I was going thru my computer files...and was very surprised to see things Like "Godzilla"in my files..Now I'm not sure but I never downloaded anything like that..and things like Rainbows..and much more that I was wondering what was going on..I have read where people have found things in thier computer that they don't know where it all came from..also I know that maybe some of these programs are being used by the sites that I go to....Now have seen so many topics about what you can or can not remove..is there any one out there they can give me a straight answer about cleaning my computer out of UNESSASARY files that are cluttering my computer and slowing her down.I have seen some comp.s that will whiz thru what I do in 20 min..they'l do in 5 min..
Even thier startup time goes faster than mine.....I use AOL.5..I have a one year old computer.HELP!!!!!!!!
Sandy K..Aloha..b :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Frank Lavallee on Friday, February 09, 2001 - 12:15 pm:

Sandy:

Go to http://www.senior.com/newbies/CaptainSpeleo/ehouse.asp and read some of the articles there. Useless junk and unnecessary startup items in a computer are 2 big pet peeves of mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 08:34 am:

I went to senior.com and this was posted:

We are currently in the process of redesigning Senior.com in order to offer you new and improved services. Our site will be temporarily unavailable during construction.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page