I Downloaded the ebooks..Where are they?

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: I Downloaded the ebooks..Where are they?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Can't open downloaded ebook  1   07/28 02:44am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandy K on Sunday, February 11, 2001 - 05:27 am:

Aloha..;)
Hi,I downloaded the two e books.........but now I cann't find them....u know the 2 free e books.....#1 &#2..I followed instructions from;
Download Mysteries Solved..but..instead of using the "save as"function"..I pushed the 1st button....I went to my download files,into Computer..under "C"..nothing......so where could they have gone..stunned.Please help me cause was starting to read some of the pages,from both books now need help finding them..
H E L P ! ! ! ..Sandy K..Aloha..b :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SandyK on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 07:12 pm:

Thanks for all the help......went back...downloaded the books a second time..rhen put them where I could find them.......
SandyK........:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, March 09, 2001 - 06:15 am:

I evidently did the same thing as Sandy K---selected the top button. You evidently solved her problem but there was no explanation how she did it. I imagine I will have to redownload it==but what about the 1st download?==Do I need to delete anything from my computer or did it just not register?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SandyK. on Friday, March 23, 2001 - 05:02 am:

Anonymous..........
If & when u get this .please email me.will tell u how I did it.
Aloha.....b cool.....Sandy K.

my email:
skwk1967@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Petrin Pierce on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 03:36 am:

I downloaded PC & Internet Companion on my old computer. I now have a new system and would like to download there. I no longer have my old computer. Do I have to pay again for this order?
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 01:34 pm:

Email support@newbieclub.com - they may be able to give you the download link again as long as they're satisfied that you bought the product.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Maxi Stubbs on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 01:11 pm:

A friend gave me a CD that her child no longer uses. I tried to install it and nothing happens. I hear my CD drive start up but it soon stops. I was told to manually load it in my computer.Can someone please tell me how?

Thanks for your help,

Maxi

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page