Giving Away Downloaded Ebooks

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Giving Away Downloaded Ebooks
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
UPLOAD HELP  1   03/27 03:11pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 09:21 pm:

I have downloaded some ebooks that say I can give them away for free.

I need to know what steps to take so I can give them away 1) by email 2) from a website.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Louise Klink on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 11:36 pm:

A few days ago I downloaded "Scientific Advertising" with Joe,s comments. Would somebody please tell me how to go to it again? Thank you. I hope.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Don Leh on Wednesday, April 04, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

I set everything up according ,But when I test it ,it all works, but the free downloads links?

I set up my website ,but cannot get the download links to work. I know I doing something wrong!

Can you help.
Don
P.S. I also need to know what steps to take so I can give them away 1) by email 2) from a website.
(the ebooks)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By the_handyman on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 12:30 pm:

How do I send the free ebooks to my
customers from my website?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Susan on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 07:10 am:

Where can I find the answer to the top question.
I also need to find out how to upload all my
ebooks to my website, and how to create download
links to give away free ebooks to my customer's.

I don't know how to create directories or
sub-directories either. I've had my web site for
3 months now, but have been unable to get answers
to my question's.

Thanks up front for any help.
Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom Glander on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 05:47 pm:

Uploading questions are answered here:

http://newbieclub.com/uploadersbible

Have fun,

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jack on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 01:40 pm:

How do I make an Acrobat PDF file incapable of being copied? I want people to be able to read it but not copy it or email it as an attachment.
I know this CAN be done, but HOW?
Thanks
Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 09:59 pm:

Hi! First attempt at E-books. I want to download the Newbie Club e-book for learning more about
e-mail. While on the secure page for ordering, it reads that my browser's padlock is "locked" and "https" shows in the address bar. What does this mean? Before I place my order and pay I want to know if this will affect my ability to receive this e-book via a file or through regular e-mail. Can anyone direct me on this. I would appreciate it very much. I do know that once I receive it, I can read it from Adobe Acrobat. Thanks,longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TonyProdger on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 05:59 pm:

Good Site Tom

http://newbieclub.com/uploadersbible

But what if I want to enable a *.pdf file to be read or downloaded. Your tips don't seem to work unless I have uploaded *.pdf files incorrectly?

I just get a blank screen and no download opportunity. ( I have Acrobat reader running in the background).

Tony Prodger
tonyprodger@tonyprodger.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 08:55 pm:

Tony, are you trying to view/download a pdf from a website?

Or, have you uploaded a pdf to your own site, but the download/view does not work?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Norma Morarie on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 08:04 pm:

I want to download the 'uploadersbible' but have windows 98, which is not llisted. Is the program compatible with 98?
Norma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 11:10 pm:

The uploadersbible is the pages you view from the link posted earlier on this page. It's not an acrobat file that you download.

If you are talking about the FTPX program, they list requirements as "win 9x". This is a shortcut to saying Win 95 or Win 98. The 'x' means it works with both.

Hope that helps.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page