Banner Ads - Uploading into a new Programme.

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Banner Ads - Uploading into a new Programme.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Html coding  2   05/18 05:34pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ione Dombowsky on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 05:02 pm:

If I have a banner picture and the html code for that picture, I cannot figure out if I need to send both when I want to insert the banner to advertise? How do I marry together the banner picture & the script?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 08:08 pm:

Hello,
Similar problem to yours,...but I want to know how to replace one Logo with a different Logo
and load it on to a Web Page. I want to put the
new Logo in the same place as the removed Logo.
Logo is Black and Green in colour and I am putting it on a solid white background.
Hope someone can help me.
Thankyou.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 11:46 am:

The code may be calling the actual banner/logo picture from the suppliers site - if so, all you have to do is add the code to your web page and upload it again.

Some banner groups ask you to add the banner to your own server - so you'll have to upload the banner picture as well as the updated web page.

What are you using to create your pages?
Dianne Reuby

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page