Transfering from old computer to a new one

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Transfering from old computer to a new one
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By swimmer74 on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 12:37 am:

I recently bought a new updated computer,Pentium 4 and I want to transfer or retrieve a lot of the programs what do I do without a lot of trouble?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Albert J. Lambert on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 12:05 am:

Hi,
AL here, I also would like to find out how to
transfer files and programs from old computer to
new one?

I have WINDOWS ME on old computer
and WINDOWS XP on new one.
THANKS
AL Lambert

ams from old computer to

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 08:17 am:

Programs you will have to do by intallation media, such as the install cdrom or floppy disk.

For files, you can email them from the old one and then retrieve email on the new one, or you can transfer files by floppy disks.

Depending on exactly how much you are transfering.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page