Microsoft virtual machine

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Microsoft virtual machine
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mar bak on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 12:22 am:

I switched to AOL 7.0.I was kicked off 30 times in 2 days with the message this program has performed an illegal opperation.I finally figured out how to get 7.0 off my computer and put 6.0 back on.Now every time I try to download Microsoft virtual machine I get the message to go to windows update under Internet explorer (Tools)
I tried to go to aol live help.Ouch I need microsoft virtual machine to get aol live help too. I've had Jigzone jigsaw puzzles on my computer in aol for 6 months or more,this is where I'm originally having my problem,untill a few days ago I could do these puzzles now I can't.Help. I have windows 95 Thank you M.B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 05:29 pm:

Hmm..I don't know how to use AOL to get to the windows update site. However, what you can do is start up and connect to AOL.

Next, minimize the AOL window (clicking the little minus sign in the very upper right corner).

Double-click the internet explorer icon on the desktop (the blue 'e').

Type in the address bar:
windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Follow the instructions to get the components you need.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page