Microsoft virtual machine-more help needed

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Microsoft virtual machine-more help needed
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mar Bak on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 08:07 pm:

Thank you Josh.
I did as you instructed.But when I read their instructions I guess I didnt do it right I was suppose to save to hard drive,instead I saved to disk-on my desk top.Download was successful,but not on hard drive.Would you know how to do this.Thank you.M.B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 01:27 am:

If you have saved it to your desktop, then just double-click the program from your desktop to start it.

Or, redo the steps in my previous post, and when the file starts saving, uncheck the box that says "close this dialog box when download is completed".

Once the download finishes, the box will stay on screen, and you will only have to click the OPEN button.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mar Bak on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 02:39 am:

Josh.Thank you,thank you thank you.I now have microsoft virtual machine and it's working.Again Thank you.M.B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 11:00 pm:

Glad to hear it. :)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page