Publishing Newsletters, need to learn

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Publishing Newsletters, need to learn
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By neuguy on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 - 07:36 am:

I need to know if there is a program that will, teach me how to publish a newsletter. what is the best places to publish to?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 03:42 pm:

If you want to send out an electronic newsletter, a good site to start is http://www.ezineuniversity.com
They have a free manual to download, that starts with all the basics you need to know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By neuguy on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 04:50 am:

Thanks dreuby, I need all the tips I can get. I just stub toe my way along. neuguy

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page