Updated Driver downloads and installation

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Updated Driver downloads and installation
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandilew on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 03:42 pm:

At the Windows update site, there were updated drivers for my PC-Tel Modem and for me ESS Ellegro-sound. I downloaded the updated drivers, but the instructions for installing them has me totally confused. I am told to use the Update Wizard Uninstall program. But when I opened that program, it immediately found the drivers, but it said it was going to remove them. I want to install them. If I try to do this another way, I don't know how because I don't even know where Windows Update downloaded the new drivers to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lloyd Garner on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 01:32 am:

I have been trying since March 2002 to install my Panasonic KX-P4410 on a Compaq Presario running Windows XP-home. The driver is supposed to be already in the machine, but will not execute. Printer has been verified as working (twice) but merely kicks out paper without printing. It does work with WIN 98. Help!
I also have an HP Deskjet 540 that wil not work with WIN XP

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page