Aaaarrrggghhh im sooo frustrated!! >:-(

TNC Discussion Board: Downloads, uploads, file transfers: Aaaarrrggghhh im sooo frustrated!! >:-(
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By helen on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 07:55 pm:

hiya - im a newbie to the newbie club. I joined 4 1 reason + 1 reason only. Microsofts windows help page is useless, and so is the helpline. So i turned to U guys (+ gals if i'm gonna B politically correct).
So here's my problem:-
i found this out when i downloaded the "taste the fun" sumthin or other Quiz. My computer automatically saved it to AdobePhotoDeluxe :-( I thought it was weird but i opened it anyway - or tried to. A thingy poped up + sed sumthin like Adobe cannot find file. Everythin ive downloaded since has been saved to ****** adobe!!!!!! (pardon my language) i cant download anythin theres no point. What i wanna know is how i can stop sendin downloaded files to adobe its annoyin the hell outta me.
please reply sum1 im desperate im missin out here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 01:37 am:

Helen,
It sounds like when you download something your download screen is set to AdobePhotoDeluxe.

The next time you download look at the top of your download screen where it says (save in) click the drop down arrow and you will see a list of folders where you can save your download.

Make a note of where you saved your download file so you can find it later, or you can create a folder on you hard drive and name it downloads, then you can save everything in that folder that way it will be easy to find.

Hope this helps

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page