Graphics but no words

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Graphics but no words
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary Dane on Monday, July 07, 2003 - 05:09 pm:

I have recently installed XP and since then when trying to print what I download from internet to the Arcobat Reader,and go to print all that appears is small square symbols and I can't figure out why.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled to see if that would help.
obviously, I am a very new newbies.

Can you be of any help for me??.
I have a HP6122 printer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, July 11, 2003 - 11:02 am:

Is XP set for the language you use? Control Panel > Regional and Language Options will tell you which language options you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By MaryDane on Sunday, July 13, 2003 - 03:52 pm:

Yes, it is set at English. this onlyhappens when I try to download an attachment.
Mary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, July 14, 2003 - 09:15 am:

This is a troubleshooting guide for Acrobat printing problems:
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/150d6.htm

If you have an old version of acrobat, that may be a problem. The latest version is v6.

It could be the settings in acrobat, or a problem with the documents themselves.

Run through the troubleshooter page, and let us know how you get on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 11:09 pm:

Add Message Error

The message you entered is larger than the maximum size for a message as specified by the board administrator. Message size is limited to 1 kilobytes. Your message was 3.098 kilobytes. You can try splitting this message into two or more separate posts.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page