Getting message 'The margins of section 1 are set outside the printable area of the page.

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Getting message 'The margins of section 1 are set outside the printable area of the page.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bob Thompson on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 08:14 pm:

I have a bunch of songs typed out in Microsoft Word ready to print. I've adjusted the margins to get each song on one page. I've done test prints to make sure that they print completely. This message that comes up wouldn't be a bother except that that I want to print over a hundred songs and each time this message comes up I have to click 'yes', to continue.

Is there some way to get rid of the box? Is there some way to change the settings so the program that measures the margins will accept the settings I've put in? I put them in through ; file/page set-up. I set Word to start with the same template for each song but stretch the margins when I must, but I always do a test print to make sure the whole song prints.

I've spent too many hours typing to redo this, I hope someone has an 'easy' fix for my problem.

Bob

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page