No response from printer

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Printer won't print: Printer won't respond: No response from printer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Printer won't print part two  1   01/31 12:10am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alan flood on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 12:02 am:

I am running a hp 754n with xp office and three printers. Last week I ran a program killed double killer to delete duplicate files twice - at some point after deleting some dup files theon the second running my printers stoppd functioning. I got the hp 4L up and running - THE PSC2210 will not print nor respond - it will run alignment and and self test test - but will not respond to the pc - I have deinstalled the software and drivers for the printer and reinstalled them once from the cd that came with unit and twice from the hp web site. The printer window on pc shows the icon for printer, when I try to print the print screen shows icon for printer, I even get the printer icon on the task bar and then it disappears. I have replaced the print cartridges (discovered a new one from HP was bad)and the usb cable.
alan

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page