Printer won't print part two

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Printer won't print: Printer won't respond: No response from printer: Printer won't print part two
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alan flood on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 12:10 am:

I also have a hp v40 printer with very little use given to me by my father as he upgraded to a bigger lexmark(?)- - When I set it up several months ago I had a paper jam - removed the paper but the needs attention led light(orange) keeps flashing and cannot print - when I Try to run reset orre initialize all it does is pass thru a blank piece of paper- while the paper is coming thru I hear a ratcheting or gears grinding sound - it appears that the paper feed and the print head are out of synch but that is just a guess.

I am currently out of work and penniless at this point so I can't buy new printer but need inkjet to print out resumes and cover letters - any suggestions on this or the previous request for psc2210?
alan

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page