Selection

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Selection
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
How To Fax?  1   11/22 06:20pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CHICK on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 12:50 am:

I WANT TO PRINT ONLY PART OF MY E MAIL. I HIGHLIGHT THE PART I WANT TO PRINT, THEN GO TO FILE-PRINT ECT. MY DIALOG BOX HAS SELECTION GREYED OUT AND I CAN NOT PICK THIS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO? I HAVE A HP970 PRINTER. THANK YOU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 10:22 am:

RE: Printing e-mail;

What e-mail program are you trying to pring from?

I just tried doing that with my outlook client and it worked fine.

I use HP812 printer.

Catchup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joanne shuman on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 08:21 pm:

when I want to print only "PART" of a message,I highlite it and go to upper left corner to file and the dropdown screen comes down. In the spot for print ALL or Select I cant always get the "Dot" to appear in the "Select spot".I just stays grey. Am I doing something wrong. Sometimes its a receipe,or joke,or instructions that I want to print,sometimes it works,sometimes not. Thank You.......Bobbyjo2001

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 09:50 pm:

Joanne:

What email program are you using?

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Saturday, February 24, 2001 - 10:01 am:

Bobbyjo2001:

Try highlighting the text you want to print and then right click on the highlighted text, select print from the popup menu and then try to tick the "Selected" box.

Sometimes this will work.

Catchup
Wayne's Worlds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Peggy on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 03:04 am:

About the "selection button"__
I had the same problem. I found out that the button does work when I use the IE browser, but not when I use Netscape browser. Anybody know why not?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bill on Friday, June 15, 2001 - 08:21 am:

Just joined, have never ran across so much interesting info! Am interested in purchasing a new Printer. Have been drawn to the XEROX XK50, and the HP Officejet K80. Need Suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By abqbob on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 04:50 pm:

I recently bought a Cannon S500 Bubble Jet. It has been highly recommended by both Consumer Report magazine and PC magazine. It lists for about $150 and I got it at Best Buy for $129. I am extremely happy with the quality of print ~ so much better than my previous Epson.

Bob

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page