Paper Size Default

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Paper issues: Paper Size Default
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 02:03 pm:

I've somehow managed to change the default paper size to A5 (which I never use). No matter what I try (including Windows Help) I can't get it to stay at A4 so everytime I print something I have to go through the whole rigmarole of Print, Properties, Paper etc. Can anyone tell me how to get it back to A4 and stay there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Sunday, January 14, 2001 - 11:26 am:

RE: Default paper size:

Depending what printer you have and all, here is the generic thing to do;;;

Click Start> Settings> printers> right click on your default printer icon and select and click "Properties". Find the setup tab and you should find your paper size and orientaion ion there, select paper size you want and click default. This should take care of your problem.

Catchup

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page