Printing to only left half of paper

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Printing to only left half of paper
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Changing fonts  3   04/27 09:31pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Keith Ketterer on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 03:15 pm:

Hello all,
I have a Canon BJC - 4300 printer.
All of a sudden it started printing to just the left side of the paper. It will print the full document, only it shrinks it to the left and enlongates it.
I haven't found anything different in the properties that weren't there before.
Has anybody ever had this problem?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 05:31 pm:

Keith:

I haven't ever heard of this, but I think this might help:

Click start/settings/printers.

Right-click on your printer and go to properties.

Click the Paper tab.

Make sure Letter is selected, then hit OK.

Try to print again and see if that helps.

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Keith Ketterer on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

No, that wasn't it. It's funny, just started acting that way.
thanks for you're help
KD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 09:19 am:

The text in the right margin get cut off from top to bottom of the page. Don't know the cause. Could you help me. Appreciate it. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bob Cunningham on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

Are you using AOL? If so call them about the options for a fix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave Allen on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 05:24 pm:

try page set-up fropm the drop down menu on your tool bar. It will do funny things if it gets screwed up

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page