Printer won't respond

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Printer won't print: Printer won't respond
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Canon BJC 2110 disk wont install  2   06/06 12:42am
No response from printer  2   01/31 12:10am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jacqueline Kinary on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

I have a HP DeskJet 610 which was working trouble-free until I ran out of ink. Replaced the cartridge then got the window "printer not responding." Have checked everything and even re-installed Windows98, and still can't get rid of "not responding" window and make printer print.
I would appreciate any tips on how to get printing again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 07:59 am:

you might try un-installing the printer, using add/remove, unplugging it from power and re-installing, I had to do that once with my HP Photo Smart printer a long time ago after replacing cartridges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 07:36 pm:

And if that doesn't work you can go here and post your question and get an answer:
http://forum1.support.hp.com:88/servlet/CLA_Servlet.Login?forumNum=44746
If this hotlink doesn't work then I suggest you copy and paste this URL into your address bar to get there. This is a forum set up by HP for HP printer users, the moderators are pretty knowledgable and if they don't know the answer, they will research it for you. Good Luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By joyce on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 05:00 pm:

recently had to reconfigure-installed Lexmark inkjet printer works manually but wont respond to compiter?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page