Enable the print screen key

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Enable the print screen key
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Horizontal stripes across the page  2   03/16 03:53am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Michele on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 12:52 am:

Hello all. I have a Canon BJC 2100 printer and I would like to enable the "print screen key" on my keyboard. When I press it nothing happens.I am using Windows ME 2000 edition. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 02:13 am:

Not sure, but wouldn't Control P work to do this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 05:37 pm:

The Print Screen key doesn't appear to be doing anything, but it is actually making a copy of your screen image and saving it on the Clipboard. Go to a blank page in a word processing program (or textpad, wordpad, etc.) and use Control-V to paste the Print Screen image. Then you can resize it as you like (it's a graphic, so click on it and drag from the black "handles" to get the size you want) before printing it as a regular document.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page