Printing e-book pages

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Printing e-book pages
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Virginia Reeves on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 02:54 am:

Any one know how to easily set-up a printer so you
print out 2 pages to 1 to save paper? I have
several manuals and e-books stored that I'd like
to do this with. Going back to back is an option
too but I'd rather not do this. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bob on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 05:07 am:

Hi Virginia,

Here is the address to a free program called PCBook2 from PC Magazine.

http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2088-5929789.html?tag=lst-0-1

Description
Printing text files such as Readme files or internet standards documents can use up a lot of paper. PCBook2 can help you save our forests. It can print up to eight pages on a sheet of paper (four on each side). In Two-up mode, a booklet option lets you print the pages in the proper order to stack up the sheets, fold them in half, and staple them at the fold to create a booklet.

Hope this helps,
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bob on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 05:21 am:

Hi Virginia,
I have a cannon bjc2100 and I can go to properties and select the page layout tab, from there it will let me choose to print 2 or 4 pages to 1 sheet of paper.

Bob

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page