Color won't print, only black.

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Color won't print, only black.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dawn Rindfleisch on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 - 11:22 pm:

I have a fairly new Lexmark Z42, worked great, until the last time I changed the color cartridgem it would only print the very faint outline of a cartoon, no color, the black cartridge next to it works, as far as text goes, but very faint outlines, for a black-white picture. I bought another two-pk, of color, tried them both, wiped heads, etc, nothing helps, and Lexmark's "support" is a joke! Can anyone help me, with this problem? Thanks Dawn dawnmoya@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 03:01 pm:

You should try to buy compatible inks at top-ink.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 05:59 pm:

Does a test page print OK?

Start, Programs, Lexmark.
Click on Print Control Program. The Control Program will open. (Windows XP/2000: Click on the Cartridge tab.)
Click on Print Test Page.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page