Remanufactured ink cartridges

TNC Discussion Board: Printer, Paper, Ink: Q&A: Remanufactured ink cartridges
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By neuguy on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 02:55 am:

What is the general opinion of using old cartridges, not the "filler up" yourself jobs. Is it worth the 10.00 bucks or so to order on line, or better to just trot on down to wally world for new ones? I run a HP officejet 710.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Brenda Gann on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 01:00 am:

I have been using second market cartridges for 3 different Epson printers with good results. If you are printing photographs, I suggest you use the ones from the manufacturer. I have had good results from PrintPal and CartridgesUSA. If you will do a search, you can find their web site. I tried to put the web site in this posting, but it did not allow me to do so.
Brenda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By luke donnelley on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 09:25 am:

Remanufactured ink cartridges... when purchased from the right shops... work wonderfully, and save you a lot of money.

Check out my site: Printer Ink Buyers Guide and click on the: "How To Save Money" link to read an article i wrote that gives you all the facts on remanufactured ink cartridges.

I hope this helps you!

Cheers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page