Register a site then ????

TNC Discussion Board: First Website Builder: Register a site then ????
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ronald Price on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 03:03 am:

I registered a site about five years ago but don't know what to do next. Any and all help appreciated.

A real dummy,
Ronald Price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 01:26 pm:

If the domain is still registered to you, your next step is to decide what sort of web site you want, and if you want to build your own or have one created (or use a pre-built site if you're selling stuff as an affiliate).

Do you want to pay for hosting (the place where your web pages are stored), or use free hosting? This will depend on your budget, and what you want on your site - so make a list.

Then you can learn to create your site, choose a host, and finally point your domain name at that host so that when I type your domain name in my browser your web site appears.

This doesn't explain how to do it - so ask all your questions and we'll try to answer them :)

Dianne Reuby
http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page