When right clicking on an image to save as..how do l store...

TNC Discussion Board: First Website Builder: How to access an image from one site & display on another?: When right clicking on an image to save as..how do l store...
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By john roderick on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 09:28 pm:

Hello
When right clicking on image to save as picture[windows98] what files on my web server do l save the image in. And how do l then put them on to page. It's host4profit that l am with.
Thankyou
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 10:30 pm:

RE: Images;
This is a little complicated to go into everything here John, but if you want you can get a short tutorial at my site.

Basically you have to save the images to a folder on your hard drive then upload them to a specified folder at your site. When you create your page you make a link that will place the pic where you designate it to go...

Look here
For the Tutorial

I also provide some pretty good hosting service

Catchup .

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page