Admin test

TNC Discussion Board: First Website Builder: Admin test
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 02:27 am:

Just a test to check on a few things...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 02:35 am:

We moved to a dedicated server. Not all postings have been updated. Gap is between Jan. 17 and 24. Will continue to live regardless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 08:18 pm:

Congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 09:17 pm:

You know...

I feel like posting something, but THANKFULLY, I am not having a SINGLE computer problem right now!

Even at work, every person's computer is running tip-top shape... if I keep this up I might be out of a job.

If I had a problem though, I would be darn sure to post it.

:)

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 02:35 pm:

Here's something to keep you busy till the alarm bells ring - the Tips and Tricks forum shows latest post 1/25 - but I can't find a post in there for that date! Is it my eyesight - or is it an invisible post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 04:57 pm:

Who knows? The elves have probably been at it again. Or the newbie gnomes.

Is that the alarm I hear?...

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Danny Thornton on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 03:18 pm:

I'am new to this, I just got First Web Site Builder. I'am trying to use HTML, But I would like to know if there is any way to have two screens open at one time. So I can see what I'am doing as I go along. I use a Windows XP computer and Notepadlite. Any help would be most usefull.
Danny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 06:28 pm:

You can have as many screens or windows as you've got memory for - if you're running XP, your PC probably has plenty of memory, enough for three or four programs to run at once (this depends on the programs, of course!)

If you want to tile the windows, right-click on the bar at the Bottom of the desktop, and choose either "tile horizontally" or "tile vertically". To return to "normal" view, just right-click the bar again and de-select the tile option.

Hope this helps,
Dianne Reuby

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page