NEED HELP, forgot where to find FREE "FrontPage" for win98.

TNC Discussion Board: First Website Builder: NEED HELP, forgot where to find FREE "FrontPage" for win98.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patrick D.J.Torres Sr. on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 03:27 pm:

Hey kids ! Hope you're all well and happy! can someone PLEASE remind Me where I can find the "FREE" "FRONTPAGE" for win98. I had it, crashed system, and lost it! now I can't rmember where it cam from originally, but seem to recall it had something to do with "Internet explorer" on Microsoft.com . anyone ? Thanks so Much on advance, regardless of outcome! I appreciate the effort !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

Patrick,
Are you talking about "Front Page Express"? On my W98SE, it is located here; start/programs/accessories/internet tools/Front Page Express.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By esballards on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 03:29 pm:

Hi, I'm looking for the free front page express also. Following those instructions I show:
personal web server and web page wizard.

Anywhere else I could find it? Really need it to prepare some ads.

Thank you
Patti

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John Moffat on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 10:56 am:

Free front page?! You have my full attention. I was recently looking at one for which around $300 was needed.

But to backtrack: I'm very tempted to buy the newbie website builder but I'm wary of additional costs. However, if I can obtain a free front page for Windows XP, my concerns will all but be gone.

Could anyone please help me here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 08:07 pm:

I don't think MS have ever included FP with Windows - but I may be wrong :) I found this download link for FP Express, which may be what you're looking for:
http://sssd.k12.ar.us/departments/dts/training/fp.htm

This may not be a public domain copy - it looks like an education site, and they may have bought licenses for their students to allow them to use the program. Also, I didn't check the system requirements - so take a good look before trying it.

As one of the co-authors of the Newbie Club website builder, I naturally think it's wonderful and would recommend it to everyone! :) The latest version has a lot bundled with it, a copy of 1st Page, as well as an HTML tutorial, hints on writing, uploading, automating, and much more.

Dianne Reuby

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page