Website builder

TNC Discussion Board: First Website Builder: Website builder
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
First builder download  2   08/12 08:34am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pat Schulte on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 08:50 pm:

I paid for and downloaded the website builder on June 6th - today's the 12th and I have still not been able to install. When I click on the icon I received in the download - I get a dialog box with the information that this is "Not a Zipfile". It's a little white square with a picture of a "zip" icon look-alike with the words "builder.exe). I've written 3 emails to newbie club asking for assistance, but evidently they don't know what to do either as they haven't answered me. Anybody got any suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 01:05 am:

Pat, I think if you right click on the icon, then on "Open", then double click on "builder.exe" it should install. Or if you can see the builder.exe when you left click on the icon, and you double click (left) it should install. The .exe identifies it as an "executable file" and that is what is used to install a program.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page