4th book in the first website builder

TNC Discussion Board: First Website Builder: 4th book in the first website builder
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rick on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 11:43 am:

I can't find a link for the fourth book "web page
tutoral" by joe barta. Any one know how to get into this book would be of help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 06:35 pm:

Hi Rick,

I can't remember if the package is zipped - if it is, you'll need to unzip it. If you've already done that, look in Windows Explorer for the directory it's in, and look for an .exe file called something like "Web Page tutor.exe" . (It may be shortened to something like pagetutor.exe or tutor.exe). When you double-click, it should load up so you can read it.

Dianne Reuby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rick on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 10:11 pm:

Thanks Dianne,

I went back to the program and unloaded it into
a "Download" folder on my desktop. Quess what?
I found the fourth book.

Great book by the way,

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jack Royd on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 01:44 am:

Glad you found your 4th book Rick. Trouble is, I just got a new pc..I saved the website builder from my old one and forgot the zip file and the 4th book. Anyone know how to get another copy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 02:23 pm:

Hi Jack,
If it's just the tutorial you're missing, you can download a copy from http://www.pagetutor.com (Joe Barta allowed the NewbieClub to include it as a freebie in this set of ebooks).

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page