Background additions

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Background additions
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By keith mauney on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 02:27 am:

Hello and thanks for any help that you may give. Recently, I learned how to put backgrounds on my emails. Yet, the colors that I have to type in is limited. I would love to know how to obtain more colors to choose from, other than the 12-15 I have now. I think it's called Font, yet when I try to find info on such, I get different writting styles. Just trying to learn how to add to my rainbow of writtten letters, and maybe where to find them at?? Thanks for any help that you give and / or the time I've taken form you to read this.

inspector76@carolina.net

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By T Mike on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 01:07 pm:

try going to google and type into the search box-
"email text colors"
I tried that and came up with alot of helpfull looking articles,none of which I read...luck to ya

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sharoda snyder on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 01:48 am:

Recently I added a background to my page that has a design (flowers) down the complete left side. It is 2 1/2" wide. When I want to type, the words wrap around into the flowers. I need to change the margins where I type the HTML and have no idea how to do this. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 09:49 pm:

The simplest way is with a table. Set the first column to the width of your flowered border, and type your text into the second column.

table border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3"
tr
td width="100"   /td

td Type your main text in here /td
/tr
/table

Change TD width=100 to the same width as your border, the   just tells your browser to leave that cell empty. When you're happy with the way it looks, change border="1" to border="0" to make your grid lines disappear.
(I've taken out the less than and greater than symbols to make it display in this forum, so don't forget to include them!)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page