Creating Borders of the web Page with Cloned Images

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Creating Borders of the web Page with Cloned Images
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By prabhakara on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 09:47 am:

Hello,
I would like to Frame my Web page with cloned images.
I need some advice.
prabhakara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 06:12 pm:

Do you want the images to appear as a border around the page?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By prabhakara on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 11:02 am:

Hello dreuby,
Thank you, yes I would like images to
appear as a border around the page.
any advice would be of great help.
regards.
prabhakara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, August 01, 2003 - 12:52 pm:

One way would be to use tables, although you might not get exactly the effect you want.

You can set your image as the background in the BODY tag, and it will repeat all over the page.

Then you have a table, with the page content. You can make the table a matching colour, if you want. Use the CENTER tags to center it on the page, and use WIDTH in the TABLE tag to force the table to be as wide as you want it - for example TABLE WIDTH="90%" will force it to use 90% of the page width, even if your content only fills half the page width.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page