Where do I find easy to use CGI scripts?

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Scripts: "CGI" and "PHP" script - how to implement?: Where do I find easy to use CGI scripts?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By amanda on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 07:30 pm:

Hi

I am just building my first website using the Website Tutor. I want to put a simple form of name/email/submit/reset so that I can link it to a FREE report on an autoresponder and then collect the email address.

I have build the boxes using the tutor. I am having trouble finding a CGI script which does what I want without having to use the company's standard wording or having banner ads.

At the moment the website is on my computer. I have notgot a hosting service yet. I want to use one that is different from my ISP because my site is a business site

Can anyone tell me where to find what I need, or the CGI script code or how I can do this?
Many thanks
Amanda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 10:44 am:

http://www.willmaster.com has both free and paid scripts. They all work well, and Will explains things in plain English.

If you do a search for "cgi scripts" in your favourite search engine, you'll get links to several libraries of scripts.

Dianne Reuby

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page