How to save images?

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Image Problems: How to save images?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PennysWorth on Tuesday, November 28, 2000 - 06:37 am:

I am editing some of my pages and would like to know how I can use the images I want to use on them offline.

I used to use a what you see is what you get editor. But I now use arachnophilia to edit with.
But can not figure out how to put the images on my
pages using it so I can see if that is where I want them at on the page.

Would like to do it that way than to link to their site page as it takes longer for them to download that way.

Thanks for any help.
PennysWorth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 03:25 pm:

RE: Saving images;

Position your cursor on the image you want to save and right click, select and click "Save As" in the Save as dialogue box, select the folder you want or "Create a new folder" and open it.
You can use the name that is there or rename it, don't add the extension, just name it.

When you want to add the pic to your web site just "Add picture" and find the folder that contains your pic.

I am not familiar with how arachnophilia works but there should be an "Add picture" tool or in the "Insert" function on your tool bar...

In any case, you must save the pic you want to a folder on your hard drive.

HTH
Catchup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Candy on Saturday, December 02, 2000 - 12:49 am:

Pennysworth
I was trying arachnophilia too & had the same problem with images & figured it was me or this machine - finally got the pic to show in Rich format then lost it & it is all html now so gave up! let me know if you firure it out - went back to learning the html way - now will need to learn FTP stuff to gwet goiung!
Thanks
Candy

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page