Hi need help with creating a navigation panel for a membership site within a website!

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Easy Designer Problems: Hi need help with creating a navigation panel for a membership site within a website!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cheryl Antier on Sunday, August 14, 2005 - 02:32 pm:

Hi I hope someone can help me. First of all, let me say that I'm not just a newbie, I'm a technologically challenged newbie. I have a Website set up (it's one of those point and click things -- so easy I can do it!) The thing is, my Membership portion of my Website is scheduled to go live tomorrow and I've run into a problem that I don't know how to fix.

On the left side of the Website is the public site's navigation panel...but once someone clicks into the membership area...there's no new navigation bar, and it's pretty complicated in there. (I've got four "business centers" set up...with downloads, tools, a funding center and a training center.)...so what can I do to create something that people can use to navigate around and not get lost or lose a page and not find it again?

Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page